The following is a list of OMVIC publications and resources.
- From time to time dealer bulletins are sent out by OMVIC bringing attention to an issue that is timely and important to the industry.
- Consumer Line is OMVIC’s consumer guide to Ontario’s motor vehicle dealer industry. It is published throughout the year, delivered free via email and provides consumers with useful tips, industry news and important, up-to-date information.
- Sign-up to receive Consumer Line:
- The Dealer Standard is an industry newsletter published throughout the year for dealers and salespeople. Written features promote education and awareness by reporting OMVIC activities and industry news and events.
- TNT is an E-Resource for OMVIC-Registered Dealers and Salespeople. Designed to assist with compliance and registration, answer commonly asked questions and provide helpful information, TNT is penned by two of OMVIC’s senior Department Managers: Tim Hines (Complaints) and Thaya Gengatharan (Registration).
- Members of the media seeking assistance are welcome to contact OMVIC at 416-512-3525 or by