While most dealers are aware of what must be disclosed to a customer about a vehicle’s past-use, history or condition, not all know what must be disclosed when selling a vehicle to another dealer. To assist dealers and salespeople in understanding wholesale disclosure requirements, OMVIC is holding a free educational Webinar on Thursday, April 13 at 11:00AM.
The Webinar will be presented by senior OMVIC education staff and a special guest, Bob Pierce, Director of Member Services for the Used Car Dealers Association (UCDA) and instructor of the OMVIC Certification Course.
The Wholesale Webinar will cover topics including:
- Wholesale disclosure requirements
- Difference between wholesale disclosure and retail disclosure
- How OMVIC can help in the event of a dispute
Participants will have an opportunity to have questions answered.
- Date/Time: Thursday, April 13 at 11:00AM (please log in a few minutes ahead of time).
- Log-in requires first/last name, OMVIC registration number and email address. No password is required.
To join the Webinar, follow this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1892981172828009218
Note: Pre-registration is not required.