July 27, 2017 - ADVERTISING WEBINAR! Join OMVIC and the UCDA to have your Advertising Questions Answered
Advertising compliance continues to be an area of concern and a common source of complaints for OMVIC, most of which come, understandably, from dealers who comply with the regulations.
To assist dealers, OMVIC is holding an educational Advertising Webinar on Thursday, August 3rd at 11:00AM. The webinar will be presented by senior OMVIC education staff and a special guest, Bob Pierce, Director of Member Services for the Used Car Dealers Association (UCDA) and instructor of the OMVIC Certification Course.
The Advertising Webinar will cover topics including:
- All-in pricing
- Advertising disclosure requirements
- Advertising vehicles not in stock
- Advertising finance or lease offers
- Where to get help with your advertising
The presentation will examine actual dealer ads and recommend methods that, if followed, will ensure compliance with advertising regulations. Participants will also have an opportunity to ask questions.
To join the Webinar, follow this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3480529730794635009
- Date/Time: Thursday, August 3rd at 11:00AM (please log in a few minutes ahead of time).
- Log-in requires first/last name, OMVIC registration number (if registered) and email address. No password is required.
Note: Pre-registration is not required.
Senior Education Officer