OMVIC has expanded its online registration services for dealers and salespeople. As well as adding multiple administrators to dealer accounts, registrants can now submit their Salesperson Change Applications electronically.
When originally launched, OMVIC’s online services allowed dealers to appoint a single administrator. Effective immediately, dealerships can now appoint multiple administrators. Administrators can:
- Renew the dealer’s registration online
- Pay all related fees (by VISA or MasterCard)
- Review and approve online salesperson change applications
- Monitor the status of online salesperson changes, cancellations and renewal applications
While there is no limit to the number of Dealer Administrators that can be added, the only individuals who can appoint themselves or another person to this role are:
- Persons in Charge
- General Managers
For more information about the Dealer Administrator’s responsibility, visit OMVIC’s Dealer FAQs.
Salespeople are now able to transfer or add their licences to other sponsoring dealers using OMVIC’s online Salesperson Change application. To be eligible to use these new services, a salesperson must:
- Have a sponsoring dealer who is an online user
- Be registered or have an inactive status with a future expiry date
- Be an online member
To assist, OMVIC has created an instructional video to guide users through the steps of submitting the Salesperson Change Application. The video can be found on OMVIC’s webpage: Video Tutorials for Online Services.
For more information, refer to the Online Services FAQ or email OMVIC’s registration team at