March 2, 2020 - OMVIC Call for Board Members 2020
Are you a dealer who is…
- driven to achieve a fair and honest marketplace for Ontario car-buyers?
- committed to ensuring fair, honest and open competition for registered motor vehicle dealers?
- determined to improve industry professionalism?
- inspired to share your knowledge and expertise?
Are you also a dealer who is a member of TADA, the UCDA or both? If so, OMVIC’s Board of Directors wants you!
At OMVIC’s Annual General Meeting in June, four dealers will be elected to the Board:
- two dealers who are members of TADA
- one dealer who is a member of the UCDA
- one dealer who is a member of TADA and UCDA
Members of OMVIC’s Board work with the Chief Executive Officer to:
- develop strategic plans and budgets
- ensure OMVIC has the needed resources to carry out its mandate
- develop policies and set goals contributing to consumer protection and industry professionalism
To learn more about service on the OMVIC Board (includes insights from current Directors) or to download the application package, visit omvicboardnominations.ca.
Note: Applications MUST be received before 5:00 p.m., March 20, 2020.
For More Information Contact: